Ohio Community at Home Network (OCHN) is a network of provider agencies exclusively dedicated to serving and representing the needs of Ohio health care at home providers, including home health, hospice, and palliative care provider agencies.
The OCHN network has collectively committed to collaborating and challenging each other to develop and provide home health care preferred not only by patients, but by insurance plans and other healthcare providers.
Network members have access to educational resources, contract negotiation support, contract review services such as revenue cycle and AR project support with insurance plans for quick resolution of payment issues, credentialing guidance, as well as utilization reports and quality scoring that shows how their agencies rank among their peers.
Ohio Community at Home Network gives health plans the opportunity to:
- Maximize the health and wellness of seniors and children throughout Ohio’s communities.
- Improve the patient experience of care.
- Reduce unnecessary spending through improved utilization management.
- Improve management of individuals needing long-term services & support.
- Apply innovative care delivery that focuses on quality outcomes.
Payer Relations Director
Use the form below to contact OCHN and learn more.